I always love dips, don’t you? I have always wanted to make my own Spinach and Artichoke Dip and this craving of mine needed to be satisfied!! It becomes so daunting when cravings aren’t satisfied in the palette!! The thought of the mixture spinach and artichoke with the creaminess of it dipped with chips sounded so very good!!
If you do not own a Vitamix, that is no problem! You will be able to achieve this dish. If you have a blender or a Vitamix, that is a plus. If not, then hand chop the ingredients and mix well then bake. 🙂 If you do own a Vitamix or blender, throw in all the ingredients and spin it for 5 seconds starting on the lowest speed (Variable 1 on the Vitamix) and slowly increase your spin speed to Variable 4 (For Vitamix users) once all your ingredients are in your blender. If you are using a blender, mix and spin well.
This recipe can also be found on Vitamix’s website.
Let us get started on this quick recipe!!
Serves: Roughly 2 ¾ Cups
Bake Time: 20-25 minutes at 350°F
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 slice lemon, peeled, seeded
- 1 (10-ounce) package of frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 garlic clove, peeled (to taste)
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- ½ cup artichokes, canned and drained or frozen and thawed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit
- Place all the ingredients into the Vitamix container and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Begin on Variable 1 and slowly increase the speed up to Variable 4.
- Blend for 15 seconds. Scrape down the sides if necessary.
- Add artichokes and secure lid.
- Blend for 5-10 more seconds.
- Use an oven-safe or casserole dish. Pour mixture into the dish and bake until it bubbles for 20-25 minutes.
Voila!!! You’re done! Serve on chips, breads or veggie sticks. A great fun dish to bring to a potluck, housewarming or an appetizer at your next party! Better yet, serve it for game night or to the boys when watching football!! Do you have a favorite dip that you like to serve to at games or to guests? Comment below and share with us!