A simple and quick recipe for a busy lifestyle. Prepare some steamed rice and some veggies to go along with the tilapia and your meal is complete!
Prep Time: 2 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes. Bake at 350 degrees
4- Slices of Kirkland Signature Tilapia Loins (Thaw before cooking)
2- Green Onions Sticks
1- Sheet of Aluminum Foil
1- Baking Pan
- Thaw our Tilapia fillets if they are frozen.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 Degrees
- Chop Green Onion. Separate the white and green parts of the Green Onion. Sprinkle the white parts of the Green Onion with some of the green parts of the Green Onion onto the pan.
- Pour ¼ cup of soy sauce onto the pan. Mix the Green Onions with the Soy Sauce.
- Place the 4 Tilapia Loins onto the pan.
- Pour remaining Soy Sauce over the Tilapia and sprinkle remaining Green Onion slices.
- Place the pan into the oven and bake for 25 minutes or until done. Fish will turn white when done.
- Add the Fish with a starch or some veggies to complete your meal.