I have given this recipe a try and I am sure anyone would love this quick and easy but tasty treat! I have found this idea on Pinterest from Lick the Bowl Good. If you’re wanting that quick treat that satisfies your sweet and salty crave, this recipe is for you. Also, if you would like that s’more flavor, add a mini marshmallow at the top of the Rolo before placing the tray into the oven! Don’t forget to share this tasty treat!!
Rolos (If you purchase a roll, each roll has 8 Rolos)
Ritz Crackers (One regular sized pack of Ritz Crackers has roughly 33 crackers)
3-5 Minutes at 325
- Place the Ritz cracker with the raised edge facing down letting the flat side of the cracker face up.
- Add the Rolo in the center of the cookie
- Optional: Add one mini marshmallow
- Remove from oven and top the partially melted Rolo and cracker with an additional cracker making it into a sandwich.
- Bake the cookie and the chocolate so that the Rolo softens but not long enough where it becomes fully melted onto the cookie.