A homemade recipe concoction I created. The taste is very delicious and with such simple ingredients. Each cook time may vary depending on the size of each salmon piece.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
2- Atlantic Salmon Fish Fillets (Fresh or Frozen)
1/4- Olive Oil
2- Green Onions
1- TSP White Pepper
1- TBSP McCormic Gourmet Parsley Flakes
- Thaw Salmon Fillet Steaks if they are frozen. To thaw, place them in a bowl of cold water. Change out the water every 10 minutes if you can.
- Prep all ingredients in separate bowls for easy dispersion of ingredients into the pan. Slice the onion in slivers to the width of your desire. Prepare and chop the Green Onions separating the white portion and green portion of the green onions and placing them in two separate bowls. Use a measuring cup and measure the Mr. Yoshida’s Marinade and set aside. Prepare 1TSP Parsley Flakes in a separate bowl and measure 1 TSP of White Pepper to place in separate bowl. Cut half of lime and place on the side.
- Oil the pan. Twirling the oil around the pan. Once the oil has turned into a watery consistency the onions are ready to be thrown in at a Medium to High Heat.
- Throw in the chopped pieces of onion. Saute the onions until the edges are browned and have become almost see-through with a limp consistency.
- Add in the white ends of the green onions into the pan to add the flavor with the onion and oil. Let this cook together for about a minute. Then add in the green portions of the green onion into the pan. Saute the veggies.
- Add the Mr. Yoshida’s Marinade into the pan.
- Add the Parsley Flakes.
- Place the Salmon Fillet Steaks onto the pan.
- Sprinkle the White Pepper onto the Salmon Steak Fillets
- Squeeze the lime onto the pieces of Salmon Steak Fillets
- Flip the Salmon Steaks Fillets over once the bottom half of the salmon is cooked as it is laying horizontally on the pan and the remaining top half of the salmon is raw. When the salmon appears cooked on the bottom half, it is when the salmon fillet gets flipped over without breaking apart.
- Use the spatula to dish out the sauce and seasonings around the Salmon Steak Fillets and drizzle it on the salmon as they are cooking.
- Cook until the fish has turned a pale pink.