New to the Vitamix family or on the fence in purchasing one? As a proud owner of my Vitamix and the cost in investing into a restaurant industrial blender was worth every penny. In this recipe the Vitamix will stand up to the value in its investment by making the quickest salsa you can ever whip up as opposed to using another blender that isn’t easy to clean or hand chopping all the ingredients that consumes an hour of your time.
Have fun with the recipe, add more or less ingredients to your liking! Adding a whole onion to my batch of salsa created a strong natural spice and onion kick to my salsa. Bring your salsa to a party or snack on some while watching a game! Enjoy and snack on!
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
1- Medium to Large Onion
4- cloves of garlic
8- Roma Tomatos
1- TSP Lawry’s Garlic Salt
1- Cup Cilantro
3/4- Cup of Water from the Vitamix Cap
- Cut up the onion in quarters.
- Add in the cloves of Garlic.
- Cut Roma Tomatoes in quarters.
- Add 1 TSP Garlic Salt.
- Add about a handful of Cilantro or a cup of Cilantro.
- Use the clear cap of the Vitamix Blender, fill ¾ with water, pour into blender.
- “Pulse” the blender roughly 2-3 times or to the texture of your liking by tapping the “pulse” button quickly and letting go of the button each time.